Aleksandra Łukasiewcz, Agnieszka Szubert-Kruszyńska i Jacek Radwan (Evolutionary Biology Lab) found that evolution in groups of relatives results in higher reproductive output of females which partly results from the mitigation of the sexual conflict. (published in Science Advances). More about this research can be found here (in Polish).
- Publication in Scientific Reports about behavioural responses of phytophagous mites in presence of dispersal cues 23 June 2017
- Nobel Student Contest for our MSc student 9 June 2017
- Article in Journal of Mammalian Evolution: Micromys minutus as a model to study the arboreality of extinct eutherians 30 May 2017
- Publication in Scientific Reports: on the importance of illumination in nest site choice in birds 29 May 2017
- Seminars on Evolution, Ecology & Behaviour 29 May 2017
- Seminars on Evolution, Ecology & Behaviour 20 May 2017