Aleksandra Łukasiewcz, Agnieszka Szubert-Kruszyńska i Jacek Radwan (Evolutionary Biology Lab) found that evolution in groups of relatives results in higher reproductive output of females which partly results from the mitigation of the sexual conflict. (published in Science Advances). More about this research can be found here (in Polish).
- New publication in Ecology 3 August 2017
- Publication about seasonal changes in morphology in phytophagous mites 3 August 2017
- The Prime Minister Award 3 August 2017
- Polish Press Agency about the research conducted in our Institute: „Wheat-feeding mites are travelling with the wind” 11 July 2017
- Publication in PLoS ONE 26 June 2017
- Publication in Journal of Ornithology 26 June 2017