Aleksandra Łukasiewcz, Agnieszka Szubert-Kruszyńska i Jacek Radwan (Evolutionary Biology Lab) found that evolution in groups of relatives results in higher reproductive output of females which partly results from the mitigation of the sexual conflict. (published in Science Advances). More about this research can be found here (in Polish).
- (no title) 16 January 2019
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 3 January 2019
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education scholarships 30 December 2018
- Publication in Molecular Ecology 19 December 2018
- Paper in Journal of Mammalogy on the influence of masting on the cross-habitat dispersal of competing rodents in Bieszczady Mts 16 December 2018
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 5 December 2018