Aleksandra Łukasiewcz, Agnieszka Szubert-Kruszyńska i Jacek Radwan (Evolutionary Biology Lab) found that evolution in groups of relatives results in higher reproductive output of females which partly results from the mitigation of the sexual conflict. (published in Science Advances). More about this research can be found here (in Polish).
- PAP describes research of international team led by Prof. Jacek Radwan 24 January 2018
- Research of prof. Jacek Radwan team published in PNAS 18 January 2018
- Seminars on Evolution, Ecology & Behaviour 8 January 2018
- Short Term Scientific Mission grant 20 December 2017
- Seminars on Evolution, Ecology & Behaviour 11 December 2017
- Dr. Jan Kulczyk scholarship for PhD student of our Institute 8 December 2017