Aleksandra Łukasiewcz, Agnieszka Szubert-Kruszyńska i Jacek Radwan (Evolutionary Biology Lab) found that evolution in groups of relatives results in higher reproductive output of females which partly results from the mitigation of the sexual conflict. (published in Science Advances). More about this research can be found here (in Polish).
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 18 October 2017
- Publication in Frontiers in Zoology, on the toxic properties and composition of venom from the Eurasian water shrew Neomys fodiens 15 October 2017
- Medal AMU for outstanding achievements 5 October 2017
- Publication in Ibis and Editor’s choice 19 September 2017
- New publication in Ecology 3 August 2017
- Publication about seasonal changes in morphology in phytophagous mites 3 August 2017