Master student of environmental protection, Michał‚ Brzozowski, was the laureate of this year’s edition of the nationwide Nobel Student Contest. It is a cyclical contest organized under the auspices of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education by the Independent Student Association, whose aim in this edition was to select the best students in eight categories. Michał‚ was the laureate in the natural sciences and energy category. This is his second such remarkable achievement in the current academic year. Since November 2016 he has been conducting the Diamond Grant at the Department of Hydrobiology.
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 18 October 2017
- Publication in Frontiers in Zoology, on the toxic properties and composition of venom from the Eurasian water shrew Neomys fodiens 15 October 2017
- Medal AMU for outstanding achievements 5 October 2017
- Publication in Ibis and Editor’s choice 19 September 2017
- New publication in Ecology 3 August 2017
- Publication about seasonal changes in morphology in phytophagous mites 3 August 2017