Master student of environmental protection, Michał‚ Brzozowski, was the laureate of this year’s edition of the nationwide Nobel Student Contest. It is a cyclical contest organized under the auspices of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education by the Independent Student Association, whose aim in this edition was to select the best students in eight categories. Michał‚ was the laureate in the natural sciences and energy category. This is his second such remarkable achievement in the current academic year. Since November 2016 he has been conducting the Diamond Grant at the Department of Hydrobiology.
- Seminars on Evolution, Ecology & Behaviour 11 December 2017
- Dr. Jan Kulczyk scholarship for PhD student of our Institute 8 December 2017
- Seminars on Evolution, Ecology & Behaviour 19 November 2017
- Seminars on Evolution, Ecology & Behaviour 13 November 2017
- Lecture given by dr Fyodor Kondrashov 6 November 2017
- Seminars on Evolution, Ecology & Behaviour 6 November 2017