Master student of environmental protection, Michał‚ Brzozowski, was the laureate of this year’s edition of the nationwide Nobel Student Contest. It is a cyclical contest organized under the auspices of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education by the Independent Student Association, whose aim in this edition was to select the best students in eight categories. Michał‚ was the laureate in the natural sciences and energy category. This is his second such remarkable achievement in the current academic year. Since November 2016 he has been conducting the Diamond Grant at the Department of Hydrobiology.
- Publication in Ecology 8 September 2018
- Publication in Scientific Reports authored by members of our Institute: T-cell receptor (TCR) repertoire profiling in non-model species using high-throughput sequencing 5 August 2018
- The Marcin Antczak Award goes to Jakub Szymkowiak 22 July 2018
- Publication in Journal of Ecology 20 June 2018
- Seminars on Evolution, Ecology & Behaviour 14 June 2018
- Seminars on Evolution, Ecology & Behaviour 11 June 2018