Master student of environmental protection, Michał‚ Brzozowski, was the laureate of this year’s edition of the nationwide Nobel Student Contest. It is a cyclical contest organized under the auspices of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education by the Independent Student Association, whose aim in this edition was to select the best students in eight categories. Michał‚ was the laureate in the natural sciences and energy category. This is his second such remarkable achievement in the current academic year. Since November 2016 he has been conducting the Diamond Grant at the Department of Hydrobiology.
- Announcements for PhD students 17 March 2019
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 13 March 2019
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 10 March 2019
- Publication in PNAS 4 March 2019
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 26 February 2019
- Seminar on Unsolved problems of the Aral Sea 14 February 2019