Master student of environmental protection, Michał‚ Brzozowski, was the laureate of this year’s edition of the nationwide Nobel Student Contest. It is a cyclical contest organized under the auspices of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education by the Independent Student Association, whose aim in this edition was to select the best students in eight categories. Michał‚ was the laureate in the natural sciences and energy category. This is his second such remarkable achievement in the current academic year. Since November 2016 he has been conducting the Diamond Grant at the Department of Hydrobiology.
- New publication in Ecology 3 August 2017
- Publication about seasonal changes in morphology in phytophagous mites 3 August 2017
- The Prime Minister Award 3 August 2017
- Polish Press Agency about the research conducted in our Institute: „Wheat-feeding mites are travelling with the wind” 11 July 2017
- Publication in PLoS ONE 26 June 2017
- Publication in Journal of Ornithology 26 June 2017