Master student of environmental protection, Michał‚ Brzozowski, was the laureate of this year’s edition of the nationwide Nobel Student Contest. It is a cyclical contest organized under the auspices of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education by the Independent Student Association, whose aim in this edition was to select the best students in eight categories. Michał‚ was the laureate in the natural sciences and energy category. This is his second such remarkable achievement in the current academic year. Since November 2016 he has been conducting the Diamond Grant at the Department of Hydrobiology.
- The Economist mention our research 10 March 2021
- Spread of parasitic frozen hybrids on the Caribbean island 29 January 2021
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 19 January 2021
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 7 January 2021
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 28 November 2020
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 22 November 2020