Master student of environmental protection, Michał‚ Brzozowski, was the laureate of this year’s edition of the nationwide Nobel Student Contest. It is a cyclical contest organized under the auspices of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education by the Independent Student Association, whose aim in this edition was to select the best students in eight categories. Michał‚ was the laureate in the natural sciences and energy category. This is his second such remarkable achievement in the current academic year. Since November 2016 he has been conducting the Diamond Grant at the Department of Hydrobiology.
- (no title) 16 January 2019
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 3 January 2019
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education scholarships 30 December 2018
- Publication in Molecular Ecology 19 December 2018
- Paper in Journal of Mammalogy on the influence of masting on the cross-habitat dispersal of competing rodents in Bieszczady Mts 16 December 2018
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 5 December 2018