Master student of environmental protection, Michał‚ Brzozowski, was the laureate of this year’s edition of the nationwide Nobel Student Contest. It is a cyclical contest organized under the auspices of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education by the Independent Student Association, whose aim in this edition was to select the best students in eight categories. Michał‚ was the laureate in the natural sciences and energy category. This is his second such remarkable achievement in the current academic year. Since November 2016 he has been conducting the Diamond Grant at the Department of Hydrobiology.
- Publication in Molecular Ecology 18 May 2020
- Advances in the Evolutionary Understanding of MHC Polymorphism 14 March 2020
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 2 March 2020
- New article in Nature Plants authored by Michał Bogdziewicz 12 February 2020
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 23 January 2020
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 16 January 2020