Master student of environmental protection, Michał‚ Brzozowski, was the laureate of this year’s edition of the nationwide Nobel Student Contest. It is a cyclical contest organized under the auspices of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education by the Independent Student Association, whose aim in this edition was to select the best students in eight categories. Michał‚ was the laureate in the natural sciences and energy category. This is his second such remarkable achievement in the current academic year. Since November 2016 he has been conducting the Diamond Grant at the Department of Hydrobiology.
- PAP describes research of international team led by Prof. Jacek Radwan 24 January 2018
- Research of prof. Jacek Radwan team published in PNAS 18 January 2018
- Seminars on Evolution, Ecology & Behaviour 8 January 2018
- Short Term Scientific Mission grant 20 December 2017
- Seminars on Evolution, Ecology & Behaviour 11 December 2017
- Dr. Jan Kulczyk scholarship for PhD student of our Institute 8 December 2017