The article by Natalia Olejnik, Zbigniew Celka and Piotr Szkudlarz (Department of Plant Taxonomy) and Myroslava V. Shevera (M. G. Kholodny Institute of Botany, NAS of Ukraine) was published in “Review of Paleobotany and Palynology”. The article focuses on the taxonomical importance of morphological traits of spores in the family Ophioglossaceae (Psilotopsida).
- Paper in Journal of Mammalogy on the influence of masting on the cross-habitat dispersal of competing rodents in Bieszczady Mts 16 December 2018
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 5 December 2018
- Article in Journal of Mammalogy on the role of venom in hunting and food hoarding by the Eurasian water shrew 30 November 2018
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 26 November 2018
- Publication in Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology on the properties and composition of the toxins from parotoid glands of the the common toad Bufo bufo 12 November 2018
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 1 November 2018