The article by Natalia Olejnik, Zbigniew Celka and Piotr Szkudlarz (Department of Plant Taxonomy) and Myroslava V. Shevera (M. G. Kholodny Institute of Botany, NAS of Ukraine) was published in “Review of Paleobotany and Palynology”. The article focuses on the taxonomical importance of morphological traits of spores in the family Ophioglossaceae (Psilotopsida).
- Seminar on Unsolved problems of the Aral Sea 14 February 2019
- Publication in Journal of Human Evolution on arboreal locomotion in feathertail gliders (Acrobates pygmaeus) 31 January 2019
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 16 January 2019
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 3 January 2019
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education scholarships 30 December 2018
- Publication in Molecular Ecology 19 December 2018