The article by Natalia Olejnik, Zbigniew Celka and Piotr Szkudlarz (Department of Plant Taxonomy) and Myroslava V. Shevera (M. G. Kholodny Institute of Botany, NAS of Ukraine) was published in “Review of Paleobotany and Palynology”. The article focuses on the taxonomical importance of morphological traits of spores in the family Ophioglossaceae (Psilotopsida).
- Media about the research conducted in our Institute 8 April 2018
- Publication in Journal of Animal Ecology 8 April 2018
- Publication in New Phytologist 30 March 2018
- Publication in Review of Palaeobotany and Palynology 28 March 2018
- PAP describes research of international team led by Prof. Jacek Radwan 24 January 2018
- Research of prof. Jacek Radwan team published in PNAS 18 January 2018