The article by Natalia Olejnik, Zbigniew Celka and Piotr Szkudlarz (Department of Plant Taxonomy) and Myroslava V. Shevera (M. G. Kholodny Institute of Botany, NAS of Ukraine) was published in “Review of Paleobotany and Palynology”. The article focuses on the taxonomical importance of morphological traits of spores in the family Ophioglossaceae (Psilotopsida).
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 12 October 2018
- We look for a field assistant for bird behaviour project in Africa 12 October 2018
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 4 October 2018
- Awards for the best presentations at International Congress received by our PhD students 30 September 2018
- Seminars on Evolution, Ecology & Behaviour 28 September 2018
- Publication in Ecology 8 September 2018