The article by Natalia Olejnik, Zbigniew Celka and Piotr Szkudlarz (Department of Plant Taxonomy) and Myroslava V. Shevera (M. G. Kholodny Institute of Botany, NAS of Ukraine) was published in “Review of Paleobotany and Palynology”. The article focuses on the taxonomical importance of morphological traits of spores in the family Ophioglossaceae (Psilotopsida).
- Publication in Molecular Ecology 18 May 2020
- Advances in the Evolutionary Understanding of MHC Polymorphism 14 March 2020
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 2 March 2020
- New article in Nature Plants authored by Michał Bogdziewicz 12 February 2020
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 23 January 2020
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 16 January 2020