Jacek Radwan (Evolutionary Biology Group) and colleagues have published a paper in Trends in Genetics in which they review evolutionary mechanisms explaining landmark features of major histocompatibility complex (MHC) genes, including their extreme polymorphism, and identify open questions in MHC evolution research. Open access!
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 22 November 2020
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 12 November 2020
- Publication in Behavioral Ecology on adaptations to urban conditions in a Crocidura species 28 October 2020
- A paper on shrews in Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology 28 October 2020
- Publication in Molecular Ecology 18 May 2020
- Advances in the Evolutionary Understanding of MHC Polymorphism 14 March 2020