On November 15, 2021, the Competition Jury of Scholarships of the Foundation of Adam Mickiewicz University of in Poznań selected the winners of this year’s edition of the scholarship program for AMU doctoral students. Among the 10 scholarship holders is Michał Brzozowski, a doctoral student representing the Department of Hydrobiology and the Institute of Environmental Biology of the Faculty of Biology, AMU. For over 10 years, the Competition Jury has been selecting doctoral students with the best scientific achievements. This year, the winners were selected in two stages. In the first stage, the Competition Jury assessed the scientific achievements of the candidates. The 20 best-ranked doctoral students were selected for the second stage and within 5 minutes had to present the possibility of practical application of their research results in relation to the sustainable development goals.
- Scholarship of the Bekker NAWA Program for Michał Brzozowski 23 December 2021
- A next paper on Crocidura shrews in Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology 19 December 2021
- Dr Michał Bogdziewicz have been elected a member of Young Scientist Academy PAS 16 December 2021
- Scholarships of the Foundation of Adam Mickiewicz University of in Poznań for Michał Brzozowski 19 November 2021
- Article in Proceedings of the Royal Society B describes source-sink dynamics as a strategy to cope with temporally fluctuating environment 1 November 2021
- Article in the International Journal of Molecular Science on whether brain size influences the level of neurogenesis in adult shrews 18 October 2021