We look for a field assistant for bird behaviour project in Africa. Supervisor: Tomasz S. Osiejuk Project leader: Mathieu Mahamoud-Issa Team lab: Department of Behavioural Ecology: http://behaecol.home.amu.edu.pl/ Adam Mickiewicz University, Faculty of Biology (Poznań): https://amu.edu.pl/en/AMU-Faculties/faculty-of-biology Read more here.
- Paper in Journal of Mammalogy on the influence of masting on the cross-habitat dispersal of competing rodents in Bieszczady Mts 16 December 2018
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 5 December 2018
- Article in Journal of Mammalogy on the role of venom in hunting and food hoarding by the Eurasian water shrew 30 November 2018
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 26 November 2018
- Publication in Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology on the properties and composition of the toxins from parotoid glands of the the common toad Bufo bufo 12 November 2018
- SEMINARS ON EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY & BEHAVIOUR 1 November 2018