Polish Press Agency described the research conducted in Population Ecology Lab on dispersal of phytophagous mites. Observations were carried out by Agnieszka Kiedrowicz in the course of her PhD thesis. More about this research can be found here (in Polish).
- Scholarships of the Foundation of Adam Mickiewicz University of in Poznań for Michał Brzozowski 19 November 2021
- Article in Proceedings of the Royal Society B describes source-sink dynamics as a strategy to cope with temporally fluctuating environment 1 November 2021
- Article in the International Journal of Molecular Science on whether brain size influences the level of neurogenesis in adult shrews 18 October 2021
- Publication in Toxins on the evolution and ecological functions of venomousness in insectivorous mammals 11 October 2021
- The publication in Nature shows the limited potential for plant migration to the north 3 July 2021
- The Economist mention our research 10 March 2021